Whether you’re staying in Brno for a few days or a few weeks, it’s good to make sure you’re staying somewhere comfortable. These places have been suggested by other people who have come to Brno for IVF at Reprofit. They are all close enough to the clinic and mostly well situated for being in town. (Note: I’m not making any money from recommending these, just putting in the ones which have been recommended regularly)
- This Airbnb property is about a 15 minute walk to the clinic and very comfortable.
- Barcelo Palace Hotel seems to be the most popular recommendation. It’s located centrally so very easy to walk around town and just a short tram ride to the clinic. (Apparently if you register on their website then you can access some discount)
- Literally 1 minute from the clinic. Penzion Integrity is a great place to stay if you don’t want to be in the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Atrium Apartments are located in town. Easy to hop on a tram to the clinic.
- Bishop Apartments have a 2-bed apartment available so could be useful if you’re coming over with kids.
- The Marsykova30 apartments are slap bang in the middle of town (Right opposite a McDonalds for those of you who want fries the day after transfer!)